Central heating, hot water and process heat for commercial buildings & projects
Apricus Eco Hot Water works with businesses and the public sector to reduce carbon emissions and operating costs for heating and hot water. With the broadest range of alternatives to fossil fuel (coal, gas and oil) heating systems in NZ, we design and supply bespoke solutions for central heating, hot water and process heat.
We do not simply supply products. We assess your specific requirements and provide expert advice on the most suitable system, or combination of systems, to minimise your carbon emissions and running costs.
The team at Apricus have specialist expertise in the design, specification and supply of energy efficient, renewable heating systems. We offer the best technologies to combat climate change whilst keeping your organisation running smoothly.
Want to know more?
Assessment and Design Services
For every project we work on we undertake an analysis of energy use, carbon emissions and target system performance, including any existing system attributes. We offer the following services for all new and existing commercial buildings and other projects:
- Energy consumption and carbon emissions of existing building services
- Opportunities for energy efficiency and carbon emission reduction in existing building services
- New design and existing site heat load assessment
- Plant room design, including component specification and integration with building services systems
- Design of system controls, monitoring & BMS integration
- Biomass fuel storage options, fuel contracts and delivery infrastructure
- Resource and building consent documentation
- Design solar hot water system and layout of roof mounted solar collectors
- Polysun solar modelling